Administrative Assistant, Caddie Scholarship Funds
The MGA Foundation (MGAF) is seeking a qualified individual for the new position of Administrative Assistant, Caddie Scholarship Funds (CSF). This individual will organize and manage all administrative operations for both the Long Island and Westchester Caddie Scholarship Funds programs. This is a full time job and you will work closely with the CSF department staff.
- Manage daily correspondence, general records, supplies and scheduling for the CSFs
- Maintain database files for all fundraising and development activities including CSF past and present donors, alumni, clubs, vendors
- Manage all contribution acknowledgement correspondence on a daily basis
- Support ongoing communications with CSF Board members; set up conference calls, distribute meeting notes and summaries; produce presentation materials.
- Maintain master schedule for activities, events and meetings for department staff
- Provide administrative support as needed for on-site and off-site events, i.e. set-up, check-in, credentials
- Fulfill requests for CSF general information, materials, promotional items
- Monitor invoicing and payment deadlines; plus expense reports for CSF staff
- Digitize department files as needed
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Strong verbal and writing skills; clear written communications are vital
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills ( Access, Excel, Word, Power Point and database program experience)
- College education and/or 2+ yrs work experience; scholarship program background is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, manage details and deadlines is critical
- Willingness to travel locally as needed for events
- Work in a fast-paced, team-oriented structure
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- This is a full-time salaried position based at the MGAF in Elmsford, NY
- Salary will reflect experience, education and qualifications
- Paid vacation
- Medical and dental benefits
- Employee Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are asked to email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position is available until filled. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the MGA Foundation: The MGA Foundation is the charitable arm of the Metropolitan Golf Association. It is a non-profit 501-C-(3) organization dedicated to growing the game of golf through innovative programs designed to attract young people from all backgrounds.