Our Property & Casualty Insurance and Medical, Life & Dental coverage has offered custom designed state-of-the-art programs since 1964. With more than 150 clubs participating, they are the largest association-sponsored insurance programs in the United States.
For more information on the MGA’s Insurance Programs, click on the links above or contact Kevin Kline, MGA Director of Member Services at 914-909-4849.
|Underwritten and Administered by:|
|150 John F. Kennedy Pkwy.|
|Short Hills, NJ 07078|
- Coverage underwritten by AIG, which has AM Best’s highest financial strength rating of A+.
- A stable Program which was established in 1983 with over 800 clubs participating across the country.
- All Property/Casualty Exposures are covered in a customized package designed for eligible Golf and Country Clubs.
- Installment Payment Plan with no Finance Charge.
- Loss Control Services and “Safety Bulletins” that have been designed and developed for clubs.
- Specialized appraisal services available.
- Claim Handling by Companies that understand club operations.
- The Program is available through existing club agent brokers with specialized marketing assistance from Bollinger Inc. (N.J.,West. & Conn.) and The Treiber Agency (L.I.).
- Competitive Rates and Market Stability: the group purchasing power of YOUR program benefits all participating clubs.
- Property is redefined to apply to all indigenous exposures at a Country Club.
"Bridges, towers, pipes, dams, exterior light fixtures and poles, in ground sprinkler systems and equipment,tennis courts, television satellite dishes, fences, pilings, piers, wharves, docks, retaining walls, roadways, walks, patios, and other paved surfaces, outdoor signs, lightning detection/warning systems, foundations, footings and swimming pools.
Golf holes, including tees, driving ranges, cut fairways, greens, bunkers, cut and maintained roughs and other cut and maintained playing surfaces. Encompasses coverage for loss or damage caused by fire, lightning, explosion, riot, civil commotion, aircraft, vehicles, vandalism, windstorm or hail.”
- Personal property of members and guests (including bags & clubs) in the “care, custody & control” is included.
- Golf Carts and Maintenance Equipment are covered on a replacement cost basis.
- Increased Cost of Construction and Demolition Coverage is included.
- Blanket Building and Contents Limits and Agreed Value Coverages are available with an appraisal.
- Business Income written on an Actual Loss Sustained basis, including coverage on golf holes.
- Earthquake, Flood and Broad Water Damage Coverage’s are available.
- Equipment breakdown coverage is provided for heating/air conditioning and refrigeration equipment including food spoilage and breakdown due to off-premises power interruption.
- General and Liquor Liability included with up to $1 million per occurrence and $3 million aggregate limits.
- D&O is on a Non-Profit Organization, Claims Made Form with a Broadened Definition of Who Is Insured.
- D&O is provided with NO exclusions for discrimination, prior acts, or failure to maintain adequate insurance.
- Employment Practices coverage is included in the D&O.
- Umbrella Policy includes Coverage for Liquor Liability and Employee Benefits Liability.
- Umbrella and Excess Limits available up to $30,000,000.
- Pollution Coverage limits available up to $10,000,000.
- Coverage for Underground & Above Ground Storage Tank Liability in approved states.
- Plus many other specialized features including Workers Compensation Plans.
The Wheatley Agency and Bollinger, Inc. have extensive experience in developing custom designed employee benefit packages for clubs. The packages are placed through several top quality insurance carriers including Oxford Health Plans, Aetna, CIGNA, Empire BlueCross/BlueShield, GHI, HIP, Horizon, Vytra and Great West to be sure clubs throughout the Met Area are presented with the combination of coverage and premiums that best serves their unique needs. The 401(k) Retirement Plans are written through various A+ carriers. Contact the MGA for more details.
The Wheatley Agency (Trieber)
377 Oak Street, 4th Floor
Garden City, NY 11530
RPS Bollinger, Inc.
101 JFK Parkway
Short Hills, NJ 07078